- Submit an interest statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to a two-page essay explaining your interest in becoming a Trinect Fellow and how you expect the experience to impact your future career. This statement should provide the reviewers with a portrait of who you are as an engineer. Please include a brief teaching philosophy, and why you wish to participate in this program. Some suggested questions for you to address in the essay: How do you anticipate sharing your scientific knowledge with the greater community especially elementary school students? What is your approach to fostering interest and ability in science/engineering among young people? What are your goals as an engineer and teacher? How will this program help you reach your goals? What do you have to offer?
- Submit two letters of recommendation to email@example.com
- One of these letters must be from your major professor who must state his or her support for your participation and understanding of the time requirements. The major professor must also submit a Trinect Major Professor Questionnaire along with their letter of recommendation.
- Mark your calendar
- Applicants selected for an interview will be asked to give a 10 minute presentation to the selection committee regarding how you will support learning in an elementary school classroom. Interviews will be held during the week of 12/4
- Submit an online application
Complete the following application process before 11/15/2017